1/4 Photos of Ground Beef With Potato Lid
A quick and easy every day meal. Can be frozen with good result. Yoghurt can be substituted with sour cream
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/3 lbs white potatoes, peeled, sliced thinly
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 2 teaspoons oregano, dried
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 green bell pepper, finely diced
- 3 ounces tomato paste (1/2 can)
- 1 1/4 cups low-fat yogurt, strained to obtain sour cream consistency
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1boil potatoes in salted water for 10 min, remove.
- 2preheat oven to 400°F.
- 3brown beef; season with thyme, oregano, garlic, salt & pepper.
- 4add onions and green pepper and stir until softened.
- 5add tomato paste.
- 6in a 9 x 13 inch baking pan assemble dish:.
- 7potatoes + beef mix + potatoes +yoghurt/sour cream + cheese.
- 8Bake in oven for 20-25 minute.
- 9serve with crusty bread and a salad.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Beef With Potato Lid
Serving Size: 1 (464 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.2
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 119.3 mg
- Sodium 926.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 43.2 g