1/4 Photos of Ground Beef with Cabbage
This dish is easy to prepare, even kids like it. It's a family favourite since a long time.My aunt in Germany created it a long time ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash cabbage, core and cut in fine stripes.
- 2Dice onions and fry in hot oil until see through.
- 3Add ground beef and fry until cooked through.
- 4Season to taste.
- 5Add cabbage, bay leaf, carrots and some more seasoning.
- 6Let simmer until cabbage is cooked, remove bay leaf.
- 7Season again if necessary.
- 8Serve with crusty rolls, rye bread, rice or potatoes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Beef with Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.5
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 51.0 mg
- Sodium 93.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 15.9 g