My mother always made this for us when we were kids and now I am making this for my own family. It's easy, cheap and is great for leftovers. This is delicious by itself, or may be served with grated cheese. Add a tossed salad and garlic bread for a great family meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot, heat water to a boil.
- 2While waiting for the water to boil, in a medium to large sized skillet, heat olive oil on medium high heat; add onion, green pepper, minced garlic, and crushed red pepper and cook until onion is transparent.
- 3Add ground beef, salt and pepper, and cook mixture on medium high heat until no pink is showing in the meat; drain.
- 4Return the mixture to the skillet, add tomato sauce, and simmer.
- 5Cook macaroni according to directions on box then drain and rinse.
- 6Add macaroni to ground beef mixture and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Beef/Venison Goulash
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.8
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 57.8 mg
- Sodium 546.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 24.6 g