Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A recipe clipping now saved.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 8 1⁄2 ounces green beans, undrained
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 celery rib, sliced
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 16 ounces tomatoes, undrained and cut up
- In a Dutch oven, lightly brown ground beef; drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Simmer covered, 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.