Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick, Tasty and Easy oriental ground beef Stir Fry.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup celery, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup carrot, cut in matchstick strips
- 1 medium green bell peppers or 1 medium red bell pepper, cut in squares
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can mushroom beef gravy or 1 can beef gravy
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red chile
- hot cooked rice
- In skillet over medium heat, in hot oil, cook onions, celery, carrots and bell pepper until tender-crisp.
- Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In same skillet, cook ground beef until browned.
- Drain off fat; stir in gravy, soy sauce, ginger and red chilies.
- Add vegetables and heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over rice.
I didn't add the red chilies. This was a real hit with the family. Will definitely make again.
I made this last night, and I really hate to give bad ratings but the texture made me gag and that's hard to do. I really wasn't crazy over this. I may try again with stir fry steak instead of ground beef.
Wonderful comfort food. Great meal. Followed the recipe exactly, except for the bell peppers. Didn't have any. Served over brown rice. Delicious! Thanks, 1Steve. Will do it again soon.