Chef NumNum's Note:
A yummy, quick, ground beef casserole with a taco taste. Easy on the budget, easy to change to your taste. This may not win any gourmet awards, but my boys eat it - enough said.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef, adding Taco seasoning when nearly browned with juice from tomato can, I leave in the fat from the burger, drain of you like before adding the seasoning.
- 2Add tomatoes, cheese soup, and corn.
- 3Meanwhile, crush the bag of tortilla chips, using more or less of the bag to line the bottom of your casserole dish.
- 4Pour the heated beef mix on top and bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, adding shredded cheese to top for 5 minutes or so.
- 5Serve with whatever you like to accompany mexican dishes - sour cream, fresh tomatoes, lettuce, salsa, etc.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Beef Taco Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 749.0
- Calories from Fat 332
- Total Fat 36.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 94.2 mg
- Sodium 1240.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 32.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
taco-seasoned cheddar cheese