1/2 Photos of Ground Beef Supreme Casserole
Midwest Maven's Note:
This is such a yummy comfort food casserole that my family back in NJ makes(and I do too). It's cheesy and creamy and even my picky sisters like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown beef and onion together.
- 2Cook noodles, drain and stir butter into hot noodles.
- 3Mix together sour cream, soup and seasonings.
- 4Alternate layers of noodles, beef mixture, cheese, and soup mixture(spread soup mixture as best you can, okay if it isn't evenly), in a greased 2 or 2 1/2 quart casserole.
- 5Top with potato chips.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Beef Supreme Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.5
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 118.2 mg
- Sodium 518.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 23.6 g