Really yummy recipe. My own creation based on lots of other stroganoff recipes out there. Makes great left-overs :)
- Brown beef and drain. Cook egg noodles according to package directions (or use my recipe for homemade noodles). Set aside.
- In a small cup, dissolve bullion granules in boiling water or use 1 1/2c. hot beef broth.
- Melt butter in medium sauce pan. Add in all-purpose flour and whisk until smooth. Add hot broth and stir continuously while simmering for 3-4 minutes.
- After butter mixture resembles gravy, remove from heat and stir in sour cream and mustard.
- Place beef and noodles in pan and stir to coat with gravy. Heat thoroughly, but don't boil.