1/1 Photo of Ground Beef Stroganoff (Like Hamburger Helper)
Really yummy recipe. My own creation based on lots of other stroganoff recipes out there. Makes great left-overs :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown beef and drain. Cook egg noodles according to package directions (or use my recipe for homemade noodles). Set aside.
- 2In a small cup, dissolve bullion granules in boiling water or use 1 1/2c. hot beef broth.
- 3Melt butter in medium sauce pan. Add in all-purpose flour and whisk until smooth. Add hot broth and stir continuously while simmering for 3-4 minutes.
- 4After butter mixture resembles gravy, remove from heat and stir in sour cream and mustard.
- 5Place beef and noodles in pan and stir to coat with gravy. Heat thoroughly, but don't boil.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Beef Stroganoff (Like Hamburger Helper)
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.8
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 99.5 mg
- Sodium 271.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 20.0 g