Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Really yummy recipe. My own creation based on lots of other stroganoff recipes out there. Makes great left-overs :)
- Brown beef and drain. Cook egg noodles according to package directions (or use my recipe for homemade noodles). Set aside.
- In a small cup, dissolve bullion granules in boiling water or use 1 1/2c. hot beef broth.
- Melt butter in medium sauce pan. Add in all-purpose flour and whisk until smooth. Add hot broth and stir continuously while simmering for 3-4 minutes.
- After butter mixture resembles gravy, remove from heat and stir in sour cream and mustard.
- Place beef and noodles in pan and stir to coat with gravy. Heat thoroughly, but don't boil.
Super tasty! I didn't have egg noodles on hand, so I used jumbo shells. I stuffed them with the stroganoff filling and froze them. They reheated easily. GREAT recipe! I'll never go back to the box!
I thought this was recipe was pretty good! It was a quick recipe to put together. I wanted to use my ground turkey up in the fridge and also needed a recipe with minimal ingredients.
It didn't take long to whip this up. It needed more spices. I added salt, pepper, and parsley. It still seemed somewhat blan, but at least it was healthier than the "boxed" stuff.
I used mini lasagna noodles and it turned out quite nice. Thanks a bunch for sharing!
wonderful! tasted just like hamburger helper. added onions and garlic to the beef as it was cooking.