Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
My mom's Beef Stroganoff
Make and share this Ground Beef Stroganoff recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g hamburger
- 2 (453.59 g) can cream of mushroom soup
- 250 ml sour cream
- 453.59 g egg noodles
- 453.59 g mushroom
- 1 green pepper
- cook egg noodles as per package directions.
- Brown hamburger and drain.
- saute mushrooms and green peppers.
- place all ingredients into a pot and bring to simmer.
- add some heated sauce to the sour cream container to bring the temp up (so that it won't curdle)
- add sour cream to the sauce, do -not- boil
- spoon over egg noodles.