Recipe by Jack's Mommy
Super easy dinner that my whole family loves.
Top Review by m0renitabella
I literally just created an account to make a review on this recipie. it's a home run. my teenagers thanked me for dinner several times and bagged me to make it again soon! my husband told me several times as well how good ithe was. we ran out of noodles and he had me make more so he could take some for lunch.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet brown gravy mix
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef, drain.
- Add cream of mushroom soup, sliced mushrooms, brown gravy mix and water. stir until heated through. Keep adding a little bit of water until you get the consistency you want. (I don't like mine too runny!).
- Stir in sour cream at the end.
- Serve over egg noodles. Enjoy!