Recipe by Dawnab
This is a great comfort food. I do not like to cook with canned soups and prefer my stroganoff with no tomato sauce or ketsup. We joke about cup-a-cup-a-cup like in Steel magnolias, because all the measurements are in cups. Perfect for a quick week night meal or for company
Top Review by reiyn
This is super tasty! I added about 1-2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce to it. YUM! Also, I mixed the noodles in with the sauce before serving, and topped with a little parmesan. My kids all had seconds!
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 236.59 ml mushroom, sliced
- 236.59 ml onion, sliced and quartered
- 236.59 ml beef bouillon
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 236.59 ml heavy cream
- 340.19 g noodles, cooked and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef in a large sauce pan over medium high heat.
- Remove from pan, add olive oil, garlic, onions and mushrooms, saute till lightly browned.
- Put ground beef back into pan and add Bullion, Sour cream and Cream.
- Cook through till thickened.
- Serve over egg noodles.