1/1 Photo of Ground Beef Stroganoff
LisaS KY's Note:
This is one of my mother's recipes that I've made for years now, and my kids love it! I love how easy it is to prepare, and how flexible you can be. Can be served on egg noodles, crunchy chow mein noodles, or even rice!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef or 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (6 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1Combine meat, flour, salt, pepper and paprika.
- 2In a large skillet, cook onion in butter until golden.
- 3Add meat and brown while stirring.
- 4Add cream of chicken soup and mushrooms (if desired) and cook 5 minutes.
- 5Add sour cream and heat thoroughly.
- 6Serve on Chow Mein Noodles, egg noodles or rice.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Beef Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 602.0
- Calories from Fat 398
- Total Fat 44.2 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 176.9 mg
- Sodium 1509.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 37.7 g