Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Well, I've said it in other recipes, I just like to make them up as I go...I usually don't measure anything, but I can't post if I don't!! My dogs just love their breakfast, and they KNOW when its time as soon as I open the freezer door!If you have small dogs finely chop everything, or use a food chopper. For large breed dogs, the chunkier, the better!
- Brown ground beef.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Bring to a boil and simmer gently 45 min.
- Should be thick when cool.
- Put into individual"ziplock"containers in the amount that your dog will eat.
- (I put 1 cup in each container, and give each poodle 1/2 cup each morning) warm in microwave, and voila!
- If you feel it is TOO thick, just add a little water to it before serving.
My two sisters and I have made this for our "babies' and they LOVE it!! But we use ground turkey or chicken. My sisters dogs have allergies to beef. It easy and my 5 like it and its so much cheaper than can food and better for them. Thanks for a great recipe.
great for 2 poodles, but how much do you make for 6 borzois ?????