Ground Beef, Spinach and Barley Soup
- Cook beef in large saucepan over medium heat until no longer pink, stirring to separate; drain fat from beef.
- Add water, stewed tomatoes with juice, carrots, onion, barley, bouillon granules, thyme, oregano, garlic powder, pepper and salt.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer 12 to 15 minutes or until barley and vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in spinach and cook until spinach starts to wilt.
- Garnish as desired.