Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy to make, uses one pot, and is a complete meal.
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans canned sliced potatoes, drained
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans corn, drained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 2 lbs ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- In a large skillet.
- Place all the ingredients in the skillet except the soup.
- Cook down for about ten minutes, then add the soup.
- Cook for another twenty minutes or until the potatoes are done.