Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
This is my first attempt at doing a stir fry. If I say so myself, it turned out pretty well. Chop your veggies first because as you know, it doesn't take long to cook a stir fry dish.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) jar baby corn, drained and cut into bite size pieces
- 1⁄2 cup sesame and ginger marinade
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 cup diced zucchini, washed
- 1 cup diced carrot, peeled and washed
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water and add rice; cover and set aside for 5 minutes.
- In a 12-inch skillet or wok, add ground beef, and both powders, stirring often.
- Remove beef and drain wok or skillet if needed.
- In same skillet, add all veggies, water chestnuts and marinade.
- Reduce heat to medium; cover.
- Cook veggies 7 to 10 minutes or until crisp tender, stirring occasionally.
- Return beef to skillet, mixing well.
- Cook 2 to 4 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve over rice.