Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very kid-friendly recipe! Brown your ground beef & toss all into the crock pot - Done. Serve over egg noodles, enjoy!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon mustard (yellow)
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning (Montreal)
- 3 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed beef broth (double rich or double strength)
- Brown ground beef. Drain if you feel like it.
- Add onions & garlic.
- Once onions are translucent - add flour; stir to coat.
- Transfer to a crock pot (if desired) add remaining ingredients.
- Stir until combined.
- Simmer on low until mixture thickens - serve over egg noodles!
I omited the ground mustard and served over mashed potatoes. My husband thought it was different, and I thought it was rather good.