- 3⁄4 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) can beans
- 1 cup taco sauce or 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups shredded cheese, divided
- 3 cups crumbled tortilla chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- sour cream
- black olives (optional)
- jalapeno, slices (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add water, taco seasoning and beans and sauce/salsa.
- Bring to boil, then simmer 5 minutes.
- Mix in tortilla chips and 1 cup cheese.
- Cook 3-5 minutes more until cheese melts.
- Serve with the rest of the cheese, sour cream, olives, and jalapeno peppers.