Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 lb beef, ground
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons guacamole
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 (13 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- Brown ground beef.
- Add onions to ground beef and cook until the onions are transparent.
- Add chili powder and sugar to the ground beef/onion mixture.
- Spread the refried beans on a microwave-safe serving platter. Cover with waxed paper and microwave until hot. Remove waxed paper and spread meat mixture over beans.
- Top with the green chilies, salsa, and olives. Microwave until hot.
- Top with sour cream and guacomole. Serve with warm tortilla chips.
I made fresh guacomole with avacados, lemon juice and salt to put on this. I used 1/2 cup sliced olives. This was very good and was much enjoyed at my card party. Not too hot, just enough bite.