Recipe by MizzNezz
The hit of the party! Take away or add as you like.
Top Review by Sharon123
Inez, this was sooo good! I left out the meat and I couldn't find a jar of nacho cheese so I substituted a can of nacho cheese soup(Campbell's).I used corn and black bean salsa too. MMMMM! This made a complete dinner for me!!! Thanks for sharing a yummy dish!
- 1 (13 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) jar nacho cheese
- 8 ounces salsa
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- On your biggest platter, (or 2 platters) spread the tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle the beef on top.
- Heat the nacho cheese and drizzle over the beef.
- Now spoon on the salsa.
- Scatter the lettuce, tomatoes, and green onions on top.
- Sprinkle with the green chilis, as much as you want.
- Make dollops of sour cream.
- Sprinkle with the cheddar.