Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The hit of the party! Take away or add as you like.
Make and share this Ground Beef Nachos Platter recipe from Food.com.
- On your biggest platter, (or 2 platters) spread the tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle the beef on top.
- Heat the nacho cheese and drizzle over the beef.
- Now spoon on the salsa.
- Scatter the lettuce, tomatoes, and green onions on top.
- Sprinkle with the green chilis, as much as you want.
- Make dollops of sour cream.
- Sprinkle with the cheddar.