1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
These meat loaves and meatballs were wonderful to have in the freezer when the boys were living at home, time savers! I still make them once in a while for quick suppers in the freezer.
My Private Note
dozen m ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 8 ingredients.
- 2Add ground beef and mix well.
- 3Divide meat mixture in half.
- 4For meatloaf: Shape half the meat mixture into 3 loaves and place in a large high sided baking dish.
- 5Don't allow the loaves to touch while baking.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- 7Cool, wrap in heavy duty foil, label and freeze.
- 8To serve, thaw loaves and bake in 350°F oven for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- 9For meatballs: Shape into meatballs, using cookie scoop if available.
- 10Place on broiler pan so fat can drain while cooking.
- 11Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- 12Divide into meal size portions.
- 13Freeze in single layer on cookie sheets until individually frozen.
- 14Then freeze meal size portions in bags.
- 15Add any of your favourite seasonings, herbs etc., to your taste. (We like Italian seasoning and I usually add some cayenne pepper).
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Beef Mix (For Meatloaf and Meatballs)
Serving Size: 1 (5239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3299.5
- Calories from Fat 1794
- Total Fat 199.4 g
- Saturated Fat 75.9 g
- Cholesterol 1316.0 mg
- Sodium 2952.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 257.6 g