Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Taste of Home
Make and share this Ground Beef Macaroni Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 198.44 g package macaroni
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 425.24 g canitalian tomato sauce
- 1 egg
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 354.88 ml 2% low-fat milk
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 14.79 ml minced fresh parsley
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in tomato sauce; heat through.
- Drain macaroni; transfer to a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the egg, soup, milk, butter and parsley; pour over macaroni.
- Spoon beef mixture over top; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.