Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Taste of Home
Make and share this Ground Beef Macaroni Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in tomato sauce; heat through.
- Drain macaroni; transfer to a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the egg, soup, milk, butter and parsley; pour over macaroni.
- Spoon beef mixture over top; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.