Taste of Home
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 3Stir in tomato sauce; heat through.
- 4Drain macaroni; transfer to a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- 5In a small bowl, combine the egg, soup, milk, butter and parsley; pour over macaroni.
- 6Spoon beef mixture over top; sprinkle with cheese.
- 7Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
- 8Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Beef Macaroni Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.4
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 90.9 mg
- Sodium 731.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 21.4 g