Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Taste of Home
Make and share this Ground Beef Macaroni Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (7 ounce) package macaroni
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) canitalian tomato sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 1⁄2 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in tomato sauce; heat through.
- Drain macaroni; transfer to a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the egg, soup, milk, butter and parsley; pour over macaroni.
- Spoon beef mixture over top; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.