- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1⁄2 lb cooked ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen stir fry vegetables, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) jarhome-style beef gravy
- 1⁄4 teaspoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat.
- Add the vegetables, gravy, soy sauce, garlic powder and pepper and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Drain spaghetti and stir into beef mixture.