Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
My boys love this and I enjoy making it because it is quick and easy to make.
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1⁄2 lb cooked ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen stir fry vegetables, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) jarhome-style beef gravy
- 1⁄4 teaspoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat.
- Add the vegetables, gravy, soy sauce, garlic powder and pepper and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Drain spaghetti and stir into beef mixture.
I made this last night and it was so easy and tasted great! I will be making this again for sure!
Quick and easy for those nights you straddle the ballet lesson with the soccer clinic! I used a full pound of ground beef (by accident) and substituted white pepper for black pepper, and used a steam in the bag frozen Spring Veges and this was eaten by all members of my family! Great get out the door meal!