Prep 35 mins
Cook 10 mins
Comfort food that's easy and tasty!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles
- 3 -4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 3 -4 cups milk
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 4 -6 tablespoons miss tink's house seasoning (Miss Tink's House Seasoning)
- 3 cups cheddar cheese
- In a pot boil the egg noodles in salted water till tender; drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet brown the hamburger meat and onion till it's done. DO NOT DRAIN!
- Add 1 cup of milk then add the flour and whisk till smooth. Slowly add milk as it comes to a boil. The skillet should be half way full by now. Pour the beef/gravy mix into a large mixing bowl and add 1 cup of the cheese and the Worcestershire sauce. You may need to add more to your taste .
- Add the noodle and mix well. Pour into a 13x9x2-inch pan and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake at 425°F for about 10 minutes.