1/9 Photos of Ground Beef Gyros
This is a great summer meal and quick and easy to put together and tastes wonderful. Refreshing served with the cucumber sauce and is even low in fat. I think this came from Quick Cooking. It's a favorite in our house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g container plain yogurt
- 78.07 ml chopped seeded cucumber
- 29.58 ml finely chopped onions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 1In a bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
- 2Cover and refrigerate.
- 3In separate bowl, combine ground beef and seasonings.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Shape into 4 patties.
- 6Grill, covered, (you can also use a toaster oven or broil these) over medium to high heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until meat is no longer pink, turning once.
- 7Cut patties into thin slices.
- 8Stuff into pitas.
- 9Add lettuce, tomato, and onion.
- 10Serve with yogurt sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Beef Gyros
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.3
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 81.6 mg
- Sodium 436.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 31.6 g