- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beef broth, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- hot mashed potatoes or cooked pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, cook beef until browned; drain.
- Add 1 1/2 c.beef broth then add onion, parsley, basil, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and pepper.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes or until onion is tender.
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch and remaining broth until smooth.
- Stir into beef mixture.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve over mashed potatoes or pasta.