1/3 Photos of Ground Beef Goulash
My son loves this recipe and even ask for it for his birthday supper. My own recipe and I call it goulash. Very tasty and rich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons kikomans soya sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can water
- parmesan cheese
- Velveeta cheese
- 1/2 cup rice or 1/2 cup elbow macaroni
- 1Brown beef and drain the fat.
- 2Add bell pepper, onion and garlic, salt (go lightly) the soya sauce is very salty and pepper to taste.
- 3Add tomato soup and water, soya sauce.
- 4Put lid on and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 5Then add a little more water and rice OR elbow macaroni.
- 6Simmer with lid on for 15 minutes,stir.
- 7Add parmesan cheese, Velveeta cheese to the top (don't stir).
- 8Take off stove and keep lid on until cheese melts.
- 9Serve with garlic bread and tossed salad.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Beef Goulash
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.6
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 49.1 mg
- Sodium 945.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 18.3 g