Excellent idea if you have leftovers. You can use chicken, mash potato, cheese, or anything you like, instead of the ground beef. A very versatile dish!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the vegetable oil in a pan.
- 2Heat the tortillas in the microwave for 50 seconds.
- 3Take one tortilla, put in it 1 tablespoon of the stew ground beef, roll the tortilla over the beef, to make it look like a flute.
- 4Put the tortilla flute in the pan, allow it to fry in all sides.
- 5Repeat the steps 1-5 for all the tortillas.
- 6When ready, put the tortilla flutes in a plate, serve on top of them the lettuce, tomato, onion, avocado, spread the cream and cheese, and the salsa.
- 7Use some fried beans as a side dish.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Beef Flautas
Serving Size: 1 (2601 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.5
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 24.3 mg
- Sodium 579.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 8.6 g