Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Excellent idea if you have leftovers. You can use chicken, mash potato, cheese, or anything you like, instead of the ground beef. A very versatile dish!!!!
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan.
- Heat the tortillas in the microwave for 50 seconds.
- Take one tortilla, put in it 1 tablespoon of the stew ground beef, roll the tortilla over the beef, to make it look like a flute.
- Put the tortilla flute in the pan, allow it to fry in all sides.
- Repeat the steps 1-5 for all the tortillas.
- When ready, put the tortilla flutes in a plate, serve on top of them the lettuce, tomato, onion, avocado, spread the cream and cheese, and the salsa.
- Use some fried beans as a side dish.