Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ground Beef filling for saucijzen broodjes made with puff pastry.
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 20 g butter
- 750 g ground beef
- 3 teaspoons parsley
- 3 teaspoons flour
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons ketchup
- Saute onion and garlic in butter until the onion is soft.
- Mix the onion/garlic/butter with the ground beef and other ingredients.
- Fill 6 rectangles of puff pastry with meat filling.
- Seal shut with beaten egg, place on cookie sheet.
- Bake in 400 degree oven 15 minutes, lower heat to 350 and bake 15 minutes longer.