Recipe by truckerboo
I got this recipe many years ago when I requested recipes from family members for a family cookbook. It took a long time for me to try it and I was glad when I finally did. The ingredients mix well and result in a creamy casserole.
Top Review by megs_
WOW! This is FABULOUS stuff! I made it for a friend and we both (as well as my two year old) LOVED it and couldn't get enough. Only changes I made were to omit the onions, add some taco seasoning to the meat, and used low-fat ingredients. We loved it best with sour cream on top and sprinkle of jalapenos! Thank you so much for sharing -- this one's a star!
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 1 dozen corn tortilla
- 170.09 g canchopped olives
- 297.66 g can cream of chicken soup
- 297.66 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 chopped onion
- 453.59 g shredded cheddar cheese
- 113.39 g can diced green chilies
- 297.66 g can enchilada sauce
- sour cream, for garnish if desired
- salsa, for garnish if desired
- guacamole, if desired (to garnish)