I got this recipe many years ago when I requested recipes from family members for a family cookbook. It took a long time for me to try it and I was glad when I finally did. The ingredients mix well and result in a creamy casserole.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 dozen corn tortilla
- 1 (6 ounce) canchopped olives
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 lb shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- sour cream, for garnish if desired
- salsa, for garnish if desired
- guacamole, if desired (to garnish)
- Brown meat with onion.
- Cut up tortillas into small sections.
- Mix everything together and place in a casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to one hour.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa, and guacamole if desired.