1/3 Photos of Ground Beef Enchilada Casserole
1 hr 15 mins
I got this recipe many years ago when I requested recipes from family members for a family cookbook. It took a long time for me to try it and I was glad when I finally did. The ingredients mix well and result in a creamy casserole.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 dozen corn tortilla
- 1 (6 ounce) can chopped olives
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 lb shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- sour cream, for garnish if desired
- salsa, for garnish if desired
- guacamole, if desired (to garnish)
- 1Brown meat with onion.
- 2Cut up tortillas into small sections.
- 3Mix everything together and place in a casserole dish.
- 4Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to one hour.
- 5Serve with sour cream, salsa, and guacamole if desired.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Beef Enchilada Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (415 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 724.9
- Calories from Fat 421
- Total Fat 46.8 g
- Saturated Fat 22.5 g
- Cholesterol 134.9 mg
- Sodium 2113.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 39.0 g