Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A twist on the standard pasta/ground beef casserole. A few surprising ingredients come together for a delicious and easy casserole! This is my own version of a recipe that I first saw at one of those places where you prepare 12 meals in an hour and freeze them.
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- 2 -4 cups cooked pasta
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Combine the spaghetti sauce, garlic, and browned ground beef in one bowl.
- Combine the cooked pasta, corn, sour cream, and cottage cheese in another bowl. You can play with the proportions of these, adding more or less sour cream and cottage cheese, more corn, etc.
- Layer 1/3 of the pasta mixture in a glass baking dish. Layer 1/2 of the meat mixture on top of that, then 1/2 of the pasta, then finish with the rest of the meat and the rest of the pasta.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.