Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Haha, Chop suey. I think I'd prefer using the chopped cabbage.
Make and share this Ground Beef Chop Suey recipe from Food.com.
- Cook celery, onion and ground beef about 5 minutes until meat begins to brown.
- Blend cornstarch with water and stir into beef mixture.
- Add bouillon cube, soy sauce and salt.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce is thickened and clear.
- Stir in bean sprouts or cabbage.
- Cook covered about 3 minutes until cabbage is tender if cabbage is used.
- If bean sprouts are used, heat thoroughly.
- Serve over rice.