Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
My mom used to make this when i was a child.Definetly a comfort food and economical also.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄8 cup milk
- 1⁄8 cup catsup
- 1 (8 ounce) can biscuits
- Brown meat and onions.
- Drain fat.
- Combine cream cheese,soup,milk,catsup and salt.
- Add meat and onions.
- Mix well.
- Bake uncovered at 375 for 10 minutes.
- Put 1 can biscuits on top and bake 15-20 minutes longer or until biscuits are brown on top.
I made tis and I cook it for 20 min but the bottem for biscuts were still raw
My husband absolutely loved this! So quick and easy after a long day!!
My family liked this! I added a couple garlics, a can of green beans, and skipped the ketchup. I put the 1/8 milk but it didn't seem like enough. I added some half and half. The meat mixture definitely needs to be doubled.