Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Basic ground beef casserole for OAMC. You can add whatever vegetables you like (peas, carrots, etc). Everything tastes great! I freeze it in freezer bags to save space in the freezer. From "Dinner's in the Freezer"
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (1 lb) can corn, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pimiento
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package noodles, cooked
- Brown meat and onions together.
- Meanwhile, mix together all other ingredients.
- Stir in meat and onions.
- To prepare: thaw, bake at 350°for 30 minutes.
This was a good basic beef casserole recipe. Pretty bland but lots of room to spice it up. No matter what veggies you add, I would say the corn and pimientos/red bell peppers are a must.