Recipe by l0vetw0c00k
Ultimate church supper or PTA pot luck dish. Whole family loves this one. Dinner in a dish. Just add a salad and bread.
Top Review by Bake Em N Take Em
My husband loved it but I thought it needed more flavor. A lot more flavor. I had even added pepper, chili powder & italian seasoning and garlic. But I like a recipe that spells out all the details for me so I don't have to guess how much to sprinkle in. I used rotel for the peppers cuz I didn't have any (2 cans drained).
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 453.59 g canchopped tomatoes, undrained
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 226.79 g package noodles
- 236.59 ml shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef, onion, bell pepper.
- Drain excess fat if necessary.
- Add tomatoes, salt, soup.
- Allow to simmer while cooking noodles according to package directions.
- Drain noodles.
- Add cooked noodles and 1/2 of the cheese to meat mixture.
- Pour into casserole dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.