Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Ground Beef Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package noodles, cooked
- 2 lbs ground beef, browned
- cheese slice
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Put alternate layers of noodles and browned beef in a dish.
- Cover with slices of cheese.
- Pour over all mushroom soup that has been thinned with water.
- Bake at 350 until cheese is melted and nicely browned.
Very easy to make. Good [the family liked it], but pretty bland. I put the cheese on top. Next time we make it, we're going to add some spices, maybe a can of Rotel, and mix a bunch of grated cheese into the casserole itself.