Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Haven't tried this yet but I love anything that has that "buffalo" flavor. Can be made into burgers too. Putting it here for safekeeping.
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1⁄4 cup hot pepper sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- In 13×9-inch baking or roasting pan, shape into loaf.
- Bake uncovered, 1 hour or until done. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.