Recipe by Montana Heart Song
Four ingredients! Quick Easy. You can add minced garlic or sauteed onions if you wish. Just salt and pepper. About 20 minutes to the table!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 (4 ounce) envelopes beef gravy
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups leftover mashed potatoes or 4 cups simply potatoes mashed potatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Pam cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 400*.
- Brown ground beef, drain grease.
- Add salt and pepper if desired.
- Add brown gravy mixes and water. Bring to a simmer and stir.
- Spray Pam in an oven proof deep dish.
- Pour beef and gravy mixture into dish.
- Then top with mashed potatoes.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Take out of oven, add cheese.
- Bake 5 - 7minutes until melted and browned if desired.