Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Four ingredients! Quick Easy. You can add minced garlic or sauteed onions if you wish. Just salt and pepper. About 20 minutes to the table!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 (4 ounce) envelopes beef gravy
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups leftover mashed potatoes or 4 cups simply potatoes mashed potatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Pam cooking spray
- Preheat oven 400*.
- Brown ground beef, drain grease.
- Add salt and pepper if desired.
- Add brown gravy mixes and water. Bring to a simmer and stir.
- Spray Pam in an oven proof deep dish.
- Pour beef and gravy mixture into dish.
- Then top with mashed potatoes.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Take out of oven, add cheese.
- Bake 5 - 7minutes until melted and browned if desired.