This is a wonderful OAMC meal to have in your freezer. If you don't want to freeze a casserole, cut the recipe in half.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat and drain.
- 2Stir in the pork and beans, ketchup, water, onion soup mix, brown sugar, mustard, molasses, vinegar, garlic powder, and ground cloves.
- 3Heat through.
- 4Transfer to two greased 2-quart baking dishes.
- 5Cover and freeze one dish for up to 3 months.
- 6Cover and bake the second dish at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
- 7Uncover and bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until bubbly.
- 8To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator. Cover and bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Beef Baked Beans OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 634.2
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 106.7 mg
- Sodium 2037.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.1 g
- Sugars 21.4 g
- Protein 37.8 g