Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I like this we always make it for cookouts. I think you will like it too. Super simple to make
Make and share this Ground Beef Baked Beans recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 2 (623.68 g) can pork and beans or 3 (935.53 g) can pork and beans
- 311.84 g can kidney beans
- 311.84 g can lima beans
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 236.59 ml ketchup
- 453.59 g package bacon, cooked and cut up
- 1 medium onion, cut up
- 29.58-44.37 ml bacon grease
- Preheat oven to 350. Cook beef and onion togather. Drain. Mix rest of ingredience into baking pan with beef mixture and bake covered about 1-1/2 hours.
I made this with ground turkey and 4 other kinds of beans. It was a hit with my family even though it was a little dry. My fault though, I drained the cans of beans and probably shouldn't have. Next time the liquid stays!!! Still a five star recipe....thanks.
I make something VERY close to this and it really is AWESOME! I usually use the recipe as a guide and then do my own thing with beans. I don't use lima beans - instead french style green beans. Everytime I make these beans -they are the hit of the meal. Love love love them!
My family loves this dish. It is one of our favorites. I only had 1/2 # of bacon so that is all I used. I added another can of pork and beans because we like a lot in our baked beans. Made for PAC Fall 2009.