1/3 Photos of Ground Beef Au Gratin Potatoes With Vegetables
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I had leftovers from Bill Knapp's Au Gratin Potatoes,and didn't just want to heat them up and use them as the same side dish. So, I cooked up ground beef with onions,and seasonings. Added some leftover veggies and came up with what I think turned out to be a pretty good recipe. Submitted to Food.com (a.k.a. " ZAAR " )on January 3rd.2012
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and lightly grease or spray a 1 1/2 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Add beef,onion, and seasoning to a large skillet and over medium heat, cook meat until no longer pink.
- 3Drain, and return meat to skillet.
- 4Add potatoes and vegetables to meat,stirring well to combine.
- 5Place mixture into prepared pan, and sprinkle with cheese.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Beef Au Gratin Potatoes With Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.9
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 57.8 mg
- Sodium 252.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 19.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
au gratin potatoes