Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
This is a great, quick ground beef recipe. Serve with warm bread or rolls.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking wild rice
- 1 cup water
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing cubes
- Cook ground beef and drain.
- Add onions, rice and 1 cup water, stir.
- Cook in microwave for 3 minutes in 2-quart glass bowl.
- Add soup and mushrooms.
- In another bowl, heat butter with the 1/2 cup of water for 1 minute on high.
- Stir in stuffing cubes, blend until moist.
- Spoon stuffing mixture over meat.
- Top with almonds.
- Cook on high 12-14 minutes and then let stand and set for 10 minutes before serving.