Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Ground Beef and Vegetable Soup (Easy and Delicious) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 teaspoon worchestershire sauce
- 1 potato, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- In a large soup pot over medium high heat, saute the ground beef for about 5 minutes, or until browned. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste. Drain off excess fat.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, beef broth, worchestershire sauce, potato, frozen vegetables, soup mix and sugar.
- Bring soup to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until potato and vegetables are cooked.