1/3 Photos of Ground Beef and Spinach Pasta Bake
I was surprised at how few recipes there were on here for ground beef and spinach with pasta, aside from lasagna and manicotti, so I made this up one night.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute the onion in a deep frying pan for 1-2 minutes, then add the ground beef.
- 2Cook until beef is browned, then add the tomatoes, spices, salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Simmer for 3-4 minutes, then add the spinach and simmer 3-4 minutes more.
- 4Adjust seasonings to taste.
- 5Meanwhile, boil and drain the pasta according to directions on the package.
- 6Combine the two and place in a baking tray.
- 7Sprinkle the cheese over the top and bake in a hot oven until melted and the dish is pipping hot, about 5 minutes.
- 8Serve with a salad and garlic bread.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Beef and Spinach Pasta Bake
Serving Size: 1 (430 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.1
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 91.8 mg
- Sodium 270.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 27.1 g