I had some spicy homemade sausage to use and thought some meatballs sounded good! Found a couple recipes and combined. The kids thought it was great! So did the wife and I. Use them in Italian dishes or as appetizers. Would also be good on a meatball sub!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line shallow baking dish with foil and oil.
- 2Combine all ingredients and mix, using enough water to meld.
- 3Shape into meatballs 1 1/2 to 2 inches in diameter.
- 4Broil the meatballs 8 inches from broiler for 10 minutes. Turn over meatballs and broil for 10 more minutes.
- 5I had 50 meatballs so you may have to broil in two batches. I used my Holland grill and cooked them on there which helped eliminate them sitting in the grease.
Browse Our Top Meatballs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meatballs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Beef and Sausage Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.6
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 137.1 mg
- Sodium 357.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 26.1 g