Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 8 hrs
A good slow cooker meal on a cold day.
Make and share this Ground Beef And Potato Meal recipe from Food.com.
- Cook ground beef and garlic in pan until lightly browned.
- Stir in pepper and thyme.
- Peel and slice the potatoes and onions.
- Put 1/2 potatoes and onions into a buttered crock pot.
- Add browned beef and top with remaining potatoes and onions.
- Mix soup with water and spread over top of contents.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
I loved this recipe so did my family. I used a cream of chicken and brocolli soup instead of the one mentioned in this recipe. Excellent and it was even better the next day warmed up for leftover night
I loved this recipe ! So did hubby ! I have to admit I was not sure about it when I read the recipe over first, but I gave it a whirl and I will definetly be adding this to my collection of slow cooker recipes! I was home the day I tried it, but it gave me free time to do other things without the worry about what would be for supper. I like that! :o)
Easy to make and did a good job of satisfying the group from age 3 to 55. The only thing I could fault was that it was fairly bland in taste even though I doubled the amount of garlic. I think next time I'll try a more flavorful soup rather than the mushroom. I'll also add some salt which I was suprised to note is not called for at all in the recipe.