- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 clove garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 6 medium potatoes
- 2 large onions
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ground beef and garlic in pan until lightly browned.
- Stir in pepper and thyme.
- Peel and slice the potatoes and onions.
- Put 1/2 potatoes and onions into a buttered crock pot.
- Add browned beef and top with remaining potatoes and onions.
- Mix soup with water and spread over top of contents.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.