8 hrs 25 mins
A good slow cooker meal on a cold day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook ground beef and garlic in pan until lightly browned.
- 2Stir in pepper and thyme.
- 3Peel and slice the potatoes and onions.
- 4Put 1/2 potatoes and onions into a buttered crock pot.
- 5Add browned beef and top with remaining potatoes and onions.
- 6Mix soup with water and spread over top of contents.
- 8Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Beef And Potato Meal
Serving Size: 1 (447 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 708.0
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 115.6 mg
- Sodium 670.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 40.1 g