1/2 Photos of Ground Beef and Noodles
I like this recipee because it is easy and quick to make. I thought it won't be that great considering the ingredients BUT every time I make it everyone loves it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onions (I have done without also) (optional)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 (900 g) package egg noodles (medium or broad) or 1 (900 g) package any other pastas
- 1 -2 cup grated cheese, to taste
- 1In fryiing pan fry ground beef and onion in oil.
- 2I omit the oil since there is already fat in the ground beef.
- 3Add next 4 ingredients: tomato soup, mushroom soup, salt and pepper.
- 4Mix and heat through.
- 5(I add 1 cup grated cheese to the sauce, heat and mix in).
- 6cook noodles in boiling water-- and drain.
- 7add sauce to noodles and mix well.
- 8Put in casserole dish,.
- 9top with remaining cup of cheese.
- 10Put in oven till heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Beef and Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 980.7
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 215.1 mg
- Sodium 853.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 117.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 47.5 g